Our Solutions | Compensation Administration
Simplify Compensation Administration
The success of your compensation programs depends on how well they are communicated and administered. Compinsense is flexible to provide outsourced or co-sourced support or training to your HR staff on how to implement and communicate your compensation programs.
Compinsense can help you with:
Pay For Performance Programs: Compinsense provides input on your performance management programs to ensure you:
- Reinforce the link between employee behaviors, your company culture and purpose and your compensation programs.
- Identify individual performance objectives and the subsequent financial results.
- Your strategy reflects five key elements: your company’s financial objectives, the mix of compensation elements being used, the link to meaningful dollars, how employee performance can impact results, and how well the programs are communicated and reinforced.
Annual Focal Review/Salary Administration: When you need an extra set of hands during this busy time to ensure your programs are delivered as intended, Compinsense can:
- Support HR and managers’ decision making with easy-to-use spreadsheets that often include budgets, market ranges for jobs and embedded formulas to model different scenarios.
- Provide communications and instructions to educate managers on how to use this important modeling tool.
Competitive Analysis/Benchmarking: By partnering with a Compinsense, you can ensure your pay structures are competitive so you can:
- Make rewards decisions to retain your top talent.
- Know what your competitors are paying so you can attract the best and brightest.
- Gain insight into trends in your industry and locations.